Aims & Objectives
- To bring to light the secrets of the divine to the Human soul.
- To carve the aspirants as model citizens and to fulfill the noble birth of the Human beings.
- To provide with peace of mind by conferring soul power to the oppressed and depressed.
- To rend the veil of illusion of Human soul and to administer tranquility and to transform man into a divine man are the prime aims of the peetham.
- To Teach and preach Monotheism surpassing all hurdles of caste, creed, race, religion and sex through the medium of the noblest Guru and to impart that philosophy in the form of lessons to the members.
- To propagate this science of philosophy for the total welfare of the mankind to lead them to salvation.